Contract Labeling & Packaging
In addition to providing shrink labeling equipment and consumables, American Film & Machinery also offers contract labeling services for customers looking to outsource their product labeling and fulfillment. With over 40 years experience in the shrink labeling industry, trust in AFM to provide exceptional service and the finished product you are looking for.
Full Service Shrink Sleeve Labeling
American Film & Machinery provides eye-grabbing marketing exposure on competitive shelf space. Our labels conform tightly to the shape of the container or product, creating a sleek label and product package. Each container is carefully inspected for proper label placement, label flaws, and if requested, lot codes. AFM is an extension of your company and provides a one-source, shrink sleeve labeling and packaging service. Quality control operates full time at AFM, saving our customers time and money. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
No Capital Investment for Equipment
If your product is unique or needs some assembly, AFM can do it. We handle customized, promotional containers or POP displays. Upon receiving your inventory in our warehouse, our team immediately verifies the shipment for accuracy and inspects your product before assembling it. AFM is an extension of your team, striving to build products that meet your expectations.
To accomplish this, we develop specifications for each individual customer getting the job done with little or no capital investment. Many customers also realize that they save on labor-related cost and efficiency when compared to handling the product in-house.
- SHRINK LABELING
- LABELING & PACKAGING
- KITTING & ASSEMBLY
- Market your products: AFM can produce 360 degree eye-grabbing graphics for maximum shelf appeal
- Customization: The design team at AFM will work with you to provide a customized label solution you can be proud of
- More options: We can provide you with a number of shrink labeling options including: middle product shrink labels, full body or shoulder labels, full body and cap, tamper evident sealing, and multi-pack shrink labeling
- Our labels conform tightly to the shape of your product, creating a sleek product package
- Let us pre-decorate empty containers for filling of short run products at your facility
- Coding options: Our shrink labeling solutions include the option to add lot, date, or number codes to your products
- Unloading and Unpacking: Our experienced material handling team will unpack your raw pallets of goods for storage and repacking
- Our re-work and de-labeling team will identify packages of inferior quality and rectify issues while turning your products around quickly and efficiently
- Don’t let the need for new packaging or product inspection slow you down, AFM Contract Packaging has extensive experience packaging for a wide variety of industries
- AFM Contract Labeling & Packaging handles point-of-purchase (POP) displays for clients in support of solo and ongoing sales campaigns; let us help you design and implement your store-ready POP display
- Reduce your in-house inventory by storing your products at our warehouse location
- Quick response: our assembly services allow you to respond quickly to increase retailer demand for custom packaging
- Efficiency and accuracy: our team maps efficient kitting and assembly processes to ensure a fast and accurate turnaround
- Experienced staff: The staff at AFM Contract Packaging help you economically manage product demand to meet last-minute requests
- Save money: Assembly services reduce your operating costs and labor-related expenses, saving you time and money
- Meet your deadlines: Timely shipping to your desired destination is essential to the success of your business
- Quick turnaround: Your orders are backed by our rapid response business practices, regardless of project size
- Tracking and verification: AFM’s Contract Labeling & Packaging’s logistic services provide tracking and verification for all of your orders
- No order too large or too small: Our fulfillment services are designed for both Business-to-Consumer or Business-to-Business requirements
- Peace of mind: Assembled packages are maintained through a warehouse management system designed to create a safe, controlled, and clean environment